[Resolved] Error message on shutdown {WIN 95 RPC WMSG }

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rojam

Most times I shutdown or restart, the pc hangs for a while and then I get this message, 'WIN 95 RPC WMSG Not responding'.
If I click on 'end task' it seems to shutdown/restart properly, but this is really annoying. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

rojam

That seems to have cured that problem, but now I get the message 'eglEClientCommandWnd' not responding.
If I end task it works ok.
Any ideas?

rojam

That last problem has not come up any more, thanks for the help.
I also went to one of your links for 'misconfig', and altered my start up menu.
I have now got rid of that annoying start up error message that I mentioned in another post.
Start up and shut down are now back to what they should be.
You're a star, Merry Christmas to you, and a Great New Year!!

Thats great. I was having a hard time coming up with something on it anyway. :)

Merry X-mas and a safe New Year to you as well.:cool:

after downloading a program i get this message at the end and canel the download , any repair for this + thank you win 98

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online