{RESOLVED}Mozilla and bookmarks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Collin

Hi all! :)

Just switched from IE to Mozilla and loving it very much. :)
Lot's of things I liked from IE are still in here, but also lots of new things that I like even better!
There is one thing that's bugging me though.... :(
I have my bookmarks organized in folders and subfolder, and when I want to go through news bookmarks in a subfolder I have to go through the motions of going to the subfolder every time.... :(
Is there a way to get the bookmarks in Mozilla to act like in IE (with the side window and staying in the directory you last opened)? Is there an add-on? Is there something I have to do? I've checked the add-on page on mozilla.org but didn't really find anything that can do what I want.... :(

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping! ;)

Oh, btw.... Where can I find the 'subscribe to thread' option on these forums? :confused:
It seems to have disappeared since the update....

Great you be happy now. Your need to keep IE to get windows updates and for some web sites but Mozilla is faster and better. :)

Have you imported the bookmarks into Mozilla?
It has a sidebar you can use.

Read up on how to managed the bookmark folders.

Here is a site to look at that may help you.

http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/index6.html

Your have to go to your profile and make sure you can subscribe to thread and then look in your subscribetion list to see what subscribed to.

Collin

The IE bookmarks were imported automatically.... Didn't have to do anything.... :)

And finally found the sidebar.... :eek: I did get it once but turned it off.... And I was searching in the preferences to switch it back on, instead of looking for it in 'View'... :eek:

All sorted now.... Also with the subscription thing.... Thanks! ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online