1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[Resolved] Not Able To Save Pictures from Net

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Luthorcrow, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luthorcrow

Luthorcrow Thread Starter

Has this been happening to anyone else. Just as of this morning I am not able to right click and save pictures from the internet no matter where I go? Of course some images are restricted but there are great many picture sharing sites were I know you are intended to be able to share these. So I am wondering if maybe a setting in WK2 is the problem.

No recent updates (at least in the last 24hrs) for windows
    Running SP3
    This is the error message (see image).

Anyone know what this is about?

Resolution: after I got my brain out of park I found that the user profile on my hard drive had been changed from my administration level user profile to a power user profile. Changed it back and now all is good.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!