[Resolved] right click(send to)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MikeMike

I used to be able to right click on a file/folder and use the "send to" choice to send the info to A drive ,my documents, etc.. Now the only option is my documents.The help section in win 98 says there is a way to add more choices but i cant find how to do it!Anyone have any ideas? Mike

If you don't have this folder, create it and drop shortcuts to the applications you want for SendTo

C:\WINDOWS\SendTo

MikeMike

Thank you. I must have deleted the options i had in there while i was "exploring" my computer, even though they give you the warning!:(

You're welcome. Restoring them should do it then. I'll mark this "resolved" unless you say otherwise :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online