[Resolved] Runtime Error When Opening Web Pages

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

corndale

When I open certain web pages, I get a Runtime Error: Unterminated String Constant. Running the default Microsoft Script Editor debugger offers no solutions to this problem, since I am not familiar with computer languages. BTW - if I answer No the "Do You Wish to Debug?" the web page opens normally. Can anyone offer a solution to this problem?

Del

What operating system are you running?
Can you give us an example of the web site you are talking about.

Hi corndale

Please answer del's post if you want to try and find out more about this error

It is probably being caused by a bad script on the webpage you are trying to access - if you want to stop getting the error message - try this :-

Go to Tools\internet options\advanced and

Tick Disable script debugging

Untick Display a notification about every script error

steam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online