1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

{RESOLVED}Schizm install...too many discs

Discussion in 'Games' started by WhiteSkyRock, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteSkyRock

WhiteSkyRock Thread Starter

I installed Schizm to find that during gameplay I have to switch back and forth from Disc 1 & 2 to play Sam or Hannah.....it really hinders the enjoyment of the game....Before I uninstall and reinstall FULL version, I want to know if the full makes it so there is no disc switching for the 2 players.........anyone?

2. Endemix

Endemix Guest

Well, if you're doing a 'Minimal' Installation you can probably expect something like that to happen. If you do a 'Typical' or full installation you probably won't incure this...unless the game engineers were dumb.

3. WhiteSkyRock

WhiteSkyRock Thread Starter

I did the full install......the first time came out 'error' after loading disc 3, and exploring the files that did load, I clicked on the game icon and found the game in a foreign language... so I was a little wary, but I deleted everything and tried again.....total success.........after starting the game I found that the full install does in fact make it so that you do not have to switch discs to go from Sam to Hannah (and it's English!)...makes the game so much more fun...Thank you for your reply :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112201

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice