{RESOLVED}Schizm install...too many discs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WhiteSkyRock

I installed Schizm to find that during gameplay I have to switch back and forth from Disc 1 & 2 to play Sam or Hannah.....it really hinders the enjoyment of the game....Before I uninstall and reinstall FULL version, I want to know if the full makes it so there is no disc switching for the 2 players.........anyone?

E

Endemix

Well, if you're doing a 'Minimal' Installation you can probably expect something like that to happen. If you do a 'Typical' or full installation you probably won't incure this...unless the game engineers were dumb.

WhiteSkyRock

I did the full install......the first time came out 'error' after loading disc 3, and exploring the files that did load, I clicked on the game icon and found the game in a foreign language... so I was a little wary, but I deleted everything and tried again.....total success.........after starting the game I found that the full install does in fact make it so that you do not have to switch discs to go from Sam to Hannah (and it's English!)...makes the game so much more fun...Thank you for your reply :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online