{RESOLVED}se44obx motherboard driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xeno

does anyone know where i can download a se44obx motherboard driver for win95?

xeno

ok what i really wanted it to do is give me difrent color options (so i guess what im looking for is a graphics driver) its a 440 chipset

It won't be a motherboard drive but a video card driver. You need to determine which make and model of video card you have.
Go to device manager, display adapter, what is listed.
Do you have the original installation disk for your video card or the make and model number of your computer????

Or you can try www.belarc.com download the personal advisor and it will probably pick up what video card is installed

xeno

this is a really old computer and i dont have a graphics card for it and i dont have any graphics disks but will this help at all?
Board: Intel Corporation SE440BX AA695201-406
Serial Number: IUSE83101191
Bus Clock: 66 megahertz
BIOS: Intel Corp. 4S4EB0X1.86A.0011.P04 03/11/98

Not getting anywhere with that. Try the download I gave you the link for above.

You may have to physically look at the card and try and find the make and model if it's not listed in device manager.

It's got a graphic's card, the monitor is connected to it :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online