[Resolved] Send to: Send mail erased

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gary300

When I right click and goto send to, I lost my send mail in that list. What happened and how to a recover that feature?

Thanks

Post what email program you are using and someone can help you better.

Go to START > FIND > FILES OR FOLDERS and where it says NAMED type in "Mapimail" without the quotes and click FIND NOW. It should only find one file for this. Right click on it and click COPY. Then go to C:\Windows\SendTo folder and click EDIT > PASTE. You can then right click on it and rename it to Mail Recipient and your done.

Hope this helps!

Re-install Outlook Express 6 then.

You may want to copy any .wab files to a floppy first, so you don't lose your addresses.
START > FIND > FILES OR FOLDERS and type in *.wab and click FIND NOW. Right click and SEND TO A:\ [floppy drive]

If you backed up your address book to a floppy disk, let me know and I'll tell you how to re-install them.

You're Welcome, Glad we could help and thanks for the feedback.

Have a Nice Day!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online