1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

{RESOLVED}Serial Ata Raid Help - Offline

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by WaRe, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaRe

WaRe Thread Starter

System Specs:

K7N2 DELTA Series.
    Designed for Athalon XP Processors
    USing a Serial ATA Raid

Problem, A friend built this computer and when i got it worked fine untill i opened the case to try to install new hardware. Well i did NOT install what i wanted to yet but all the wires were a rats nest. Bad air circulation with the way they were. So i umplugged them all and puty them all back in a orderl fashoined..

When i went to turn the computer on just to make sure everything was ok it wasnt..

The problem is my serial ATA RAid is OFF LINE.. I have tried swapping out serial ata cables with brand new ones and no luck... I have put everythign back to how it was but no luck..

Is there anything i should do or something i can try ot gegt it back online?

Thanks
    Dennis

2. WaRe

WaRe Thread Starter

Delete this Thread or makr as solved..

Some how by just take out the harddrives from the case itself and putting themback in made it work.. i hda delete the array and recreate it and it works fine now.. Only other thing ican think of would be a harddrive is failing and causeing that issue... Thihs is the second time i had to delete the array and recreate it...

Thanks any who toook a look at this problem

Dennis

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169311

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice