1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

(Resolved) What a mistake I've made!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by karbo, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. karbo

karbo Banned Thread Starter

What a mistake I've made by downloading the latest version of Windows Media Player! When you want the full screen, the commands stay there. If you want them to disappear, you got to go in the options. The problem is that they are there or not. The real full screen makes the commands completely disappear.

The version before that of WMP 9 gave you commands that would fade by themselves and the full screen was complete. Unfortunately, the slightest movement of the mouse made the commands appear again while I was watching a film.

The version of WMP 9 just before that was the best. The commands would fade by themselves and you had to point the mouse to the bottom of the screen or at the top to make them reappear. Great version!!! How the hell can I get it back?
    Is it possible to get it on the Microsoft site?

Thank you

2. wizzkid

wizzkid

Hi,

Have you tried pressing the Esc key when in full screen mode? This should bring you back to normal.

SORRY MIS-READ YOUR QUESTION...Ignore this reply..

Wizzkid(y) (y)

3. karbo

Anyone can tell me how to get the other versions of WMP 9 back?

Thank you

4. RSM123

RSM123

5. karbo

Thank you for your help. I have now found the right plug-in and WMP 9 works great.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164313

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice