1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[Resolved] What kind of motherboard do I have?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sarge, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sarge

Sarge Thread Starter

I am attempting to download drivers for a computer that I have but the only problem is I do not know what kind of motherboard it is. I have looked all over that motherboard and I have some clues but none are concrete. Here is what I came up with.
    VIA VT82C694X and when I did a google search it came up with something similiar but nothing that matches. Any help would be appreciated.
    Is there any way I can get into the setup and find the kind of motherboard that is on the computer?

2. brindle

brindle

Whenever someone ask a question such as this I always recommend AIDA32. It will give you the information you're asking for and much more.

3. Sarge

Sarge Thread Starter

wow...that thing is cool. It showed me everything I had in my comp. Thanks a lot!

4. brindle

brindle

Sarge, your welcome.
    I usually don't load my computer up with cute little programs or utilities but this one I do like.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/267160