1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Responsive Carousel with Search Box

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by howard.a.s, Oct 26, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. howard.a.s

howard.a.s Thread Starter

Thanks for that. Not had much opportunity to experiment with this yet, so will give this a whirl and let you know once I've tried it out. Cheers. Take care.

2. howard.a.s

howard.a.s Thread Starter

Just when you thought I'd disappeared without trace, here I am again with an update. Okay, so I haven't had very much time over the past few days to tinker with all of the many matters we've discussed throughout the course of this thread, but I am making slow progress and hope to be able to post a link to my latest iteration of this carousel within the next day or two. I also have questions concerning how to place my captions on backgrounds and with a certain amount of transparency when aligned to the left and also to the top in the tabbed version of the carousel. Anyhow, as I say, I'll post back again asap. Cheers for now.

3. JiminSA

JiminSA

Okeedo Howard - eyes peeled;)

4. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1198471