Restarting after resetting the system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Product number D7E34EA#UUG
Serial Number CZC40709TP
You have THIS HP ENVY Recline 23-m112eb TouchSmart Beats SE All-In-One Desktop PC

It appears it was purchased in February 2014 and came with Windows 8 64-bit.

It appears it came with these hardware specs:
Intel Core i5-4570T 2.90 GHz dual core processor
8 GB DDR3-1600 MHz RAM
1 TB(931 GB) SATA hard disk drive
Intel H87 chipset
NVIDIA GeForce 730A graphics
IDT 92HD91 high definition audio
Realtek RTL8151GH-CG gigabit ethernet
Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11agn wireless
150W external power adapter

Its support site has downloadable device drivers only for Windows 8/8.1 64-bit.
It does not have downloadable device drivers for Windows 10 64-bit.

-------------------------------------------------

crjdriver

Well, that certainly makes a difference. Win10 is not a supported operating system. What that means is you are basically on your own attempting to make win10 work; might work fine and it might not work fine.
Up to you, either install a supported operating system ie win8.1 OR attempt an install of win10 and hope it works.

Nate9161

You have THIS HP ENVY Recline 23-m112eb TouchSmart Beats SE All-In-One Desktop PC
It was purchased in February 2014 and came with Windows 8 64-bit.

It also came with these hardware specs:
Intel Core i5-4570T 2.90 GHz dual core processor
8 GB DDR3-1600 MHz RAM
1 TB(931 GB) SATA hard disk drive
Intel H87 chipset
NVIDIA GeForce 730A graphics
IDT 92HD91 high definition audio
Realtek RTL8151GH-CG gigabit ethernet
Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11agn wireless
150W external power adapter

Its support site has downloadable device drivers only for Windows 8/8.1 64-bit.
It does not have downloadable device drivers for Windows 10 64-bit.

I don't really understand most of those but there is still a chance to fix it yea?

Nate9161

Well, that certainly makes a difference. Win10 is not a supported operating system. What that means is you are basically on your own attempting to make win10 work; might work fine and it might not work fine.
Up to you, either install a supported operating system ie win8.1 OR attempt an install of win10 and hope it works.
But it was running on a windows 10 system before all this

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Was it running Windows 10 Home 64-bit or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit?
Which "Version" and "OS Build" of Windows 10 was it running?

crjdriver

But it was running on a windows 10 system before all this
As I said, it might work and it might not work. Up to you, either install a supported operating system or attempt win10.
The system must have had some problem since you attempted to wipe or reinstall windows.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Nate9161:
You appear to still be logged into this forum.
If you are, please reply to the questions in post #20.
I'm getting ready to shut down for the night and want to give you some information before I do.

--------------------------------------------------

Nate9161

Was it running Windows 10 Home 64-bit or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit?
Which "Version" and "OS Build" of Windows 10 was it running?

I'm so sorry I was trying to install the drivers but none of that is working......I'm not particularly sure what windows 10 version it was running but before all of this squabble I saw window 10 home

crjdriver

From your posts, [IMO] the best advise that I could give to you would be to do one of the following;
1 Before attempting an install, do a LOT of reading and studying on how to install an operating system
2 Other option would be to take it to a shop. If you decide on this option, do understand that putting money into 7yr old hardware is seldom cost effective

Nate9161

From your posts, [IMO] the best advise that I could give to you would be to do one of the following;
1 Before attempting an install, do a LOT of reading and studying on how to install an operating system
2 Other option would be to take it to a shop. If you decide on this option, do understand that putting money into 7yr old hardware is seldom cost effective
Yea I understand that thanks..........but I had already changed the hard disk and motherboard I don't want to lose it easily

Nate9161

ok back...........did evrerything available but my conclusions is it's because of a hardware porblem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online