1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

restarting problem

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Tajendra, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tajendra

Tajendra Thread Starter

after installin service pack 2 it shows did not instal and retreving the changes and then shutdown
    after this system restart .and problem start in system restarting.
    system restart several times After take more than 2 hrs in seqentially restarting. I shut down system .
    Please sir help me my system restart, restart,restart,restart......only restart again and again

2. BPCS

BPCS

Try pushing F8 on startup until you get the safe boot menu. From there try last known good configuration selection.

3. Tajendra

Tajendra Thread Starter

Not ok after using f8. my system again restart repeatly

4. BPCS

BPCS

Have you tried booting from the windows disc and choosing repair my cmputer? From that repair menu run the automatic startup repair and see if the disc can fix it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054981