Restore 'C' drive letter designation?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mgarbinski

After deleting a RAID 1 setup, I proceeded to change the partition drive letters with disc management...in the attempt to move the C designation to the system partition, it was "lost" once I removed it from another partition.
Now what? The system cannot see a hard drive during authentication - and can't reinstall the operating system since it can't find a hard drive!

Even though this was a naive/ignorant blunder, it must happen enough that someone's got a remedy - I hope.
Any sites to direct me? Help! (Thanks!!)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online