restore favorites column

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Winterpass88

I know very little about computers. I have a laptop and windows 7. I erased all my information in my favorite column. I hit the star at the top of the page and everything was gone. I have already tried two different restore dates and went through: hit the star for the favorite listings, click import/export, etc. I have no back up to my files or external drive, etc. The list only had about 14 items on it. It is not in my empty bin basket. Can I still find this list of favorites?

I am sorry, but I doubt you can. What browser do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox? You might have "favorites.html" fil still on your computer.

Use Search button, and type "favorites" (without quotes) in the search window, and see if it'll bring you up.

I suggest in a future please make it a habit to export your favorites to the file with HTML format and save it in Documents.

If you use Firefox browser the backup file is called "bookmarks".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online