Restoring Mail in Outlook and Windows Mail in Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Garethmb

Hello,

I have a fun problem here. (Note I am being srcastic :)).

I recently updated my motherboard, CPU, Ram, and graphics card and swapped over my old hardware to make a new system. I can do upgrades for the board up, but I had Frys do it since I purchased the items there. Needless to say, they have not done a good job.

They suggested I purchase a new Hard Drive so the install of Vista could go there and not touch my other two Hard Drives. I did this and when I finally got the system up and running. I am unable to restore my old mail. Vista and the new Mail and Outlook are on the C: Drive. The old install of Vista was on another drive, and I have been able to find the Windows Mail Folder, but have not been able to restore my old e-mails. The same is true for Outlook. I am missing most of my media contacts in the last 6 months as my ISP wiped all the old sent folders today leaving me with no way to follow up on e-mails from the last day much less the last 6 months.

Thank you,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online