restrictions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chadfitz

ok well like a long time i wrote the same message, i keep getting a lil message that says i don't have the appropiate permissions to open this, whenever i try and open my browser or msn, i fixed it before from this site but i forget what i did, any help?

click search
type your username in and all your posts will come up.

good luck

jm100dm

[Was this what you want, from your previous post?
YES!! I fixed it, if anyone has this problem, what you have to do is run msconfig and click startup, and unclick everything except statemgr, scanregistry, and system tray, whoever wrote that on my last message from a while ago, thank you so much!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online