retneprac

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

retneprac

last november i had problems with identifying the hardware in my computer. while exploring the tsg forum i stumbled across a very useful website where you could download a program to assist in hardware identification. i have since lost the correct name of the site, but do remember the name "EVEREST". any push in the right direction to finding the correct site would be greatly appreciated.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It's called Everest Home Edition. The current version, I believe, is 1.51.195. You can download it from here. The .EXE file is larger, but it avoids having to unzip it first.

Version 2.00.230 is out, but it's a beta version, so stick with the one above.

retneprac

Thankyou Elvandil and Favallee, you folks are great and I appreciate all assoiciated with TSG. Again, I thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online