1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Retrieve lost data from USB?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by YOGURT, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. YOGURT

YOGURT Thread Starter

Hi i ''had'' allot of text docs save to a 4G usb stick some of which i deleted for the sake of my own privacy ,i was lending it out to other peoples.

I just need some suggestion on freeware programs that's are easy to use ,i only need to retrieve 1 .txt file with an old gmail password that i had deleted.

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

3. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

If yo ulent the stick to other people who have used it, its mos t likely it is gone forever. Recovery is all very well, but if its been written over, its pretty much not going to be recovered. Having said that, its worth a try, but dont get too many hopes up :)

4. YOGURT

YOGURT Thread Starter

Thank for the suggestion EAfiedler ,i had this program before and forgot all about it.

It works great i got back hundreds of mp3's i had deleted i don't know how i can forget such a program.

As for the usb no luck ,i still have some resources for recovery like other computers i had copied my data off the usb to.

This time i will make master back ups of everything!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!