reverse e mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Slowdown

If i have just an e mail address is it possible to finger out the home town and state of that sender, i don't need a street address , just the hometown and state. I assume theirs some webb site that could do that with info from the headers etc ??

Thanks . . .

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
If they have a static IP address, yes. If they have an ISP assigned IP address no. Dependinding on what they did you may be able to get their address!

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
If you have cable maybe you have it, if you have DSL the same, if you have dial-up not likely!

Slowdown

that makes no sense, hows this cox.net, traceable or not , if yes how? this address is somewhere in kansas so idon't know what they have.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online