Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Review of Site Please

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  tarheelmed02 
#1 ·
Hello Good People of TSG,

Thanks you in advance. I operate a small business, independent lodging operation. Would anyone be able to review a three page rudimentary site I have constructed using weebly. I can buy the domain outright but what do I do after buying it? They told me about adding SiteBooster service. How do I promote the site to customer/marketing demos? For example, the out-of-town Hispanic/Latino manufacturing/factory/plant workforce who take on 3-6 month orders. I am not looking for anyone to do my job but I truly am looking for guide if possible. I have a higher level degree and all that, but alas some business topics escape me.

The url is deluxeinn.weebly.com. I appreciate any advice you can offer.

#2 · (Edited)
Rates are mentioned, but not given. I would overlay them and your phone and email info prominently on the landing page - it's the main thing visitors want to see. Otherwise it's a neat design(n)
As regards SEO, there are many sites offering advice - here's quite a good one

#3 ·
Hi JiminSA--

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I shall apply your suggestions post haste.

Can I ask a follow up question? When I search for something, after a while, the item or vendor will be on the side margins of another random webpage. How did they do that? Can my basic site do the same? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.