Rich Text Not Working Properly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pebbles1

I am running Windows 8 using Hotmail as my email. When composing an email, I used to switch to Rich Text to vary the colour of the font. Now if I click on the "A" in the Hotmail title bar, the colour table drops down, but as soon as I move the cursor, the table disappears, making it impossible to change the colour of the font. I should point out that this only occurs in IE 10, Mozilla Firefox works fine. Can anyone advise please.........Dave

pebbles1

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I will follow your advice to the letter and advise you of the result.....................Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online