1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rick Roll'ed! Zomg Pwned! Post your story here

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Abel1337, Oct 13, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. Abel1337

Abel1337 Thread Starter

This thread will be dedicated to those who have been rolled and would like to share their stories. This is my story, enjoy:[​IMG]

I was over at my friends house on a quiet rainy day some Monday afternoon. Everything seemed so dreary, and little did I know what was in store for me would be so cold..
    Since we were bored and stuck inside, my friend, Curtizzle, decided to entertain me by showing me who Michael Phelps was on youtube. At that time I didn't know the name, so I was intrigued to find out about the hype everyone was talking about.
    Curtizzle proceeded to youtube and searched for Phelps. "Here! Ive got it," he said out of search engine frustration relief. "Now you will see, he pwns water. rofl," Curt said.
    The preview of the video was that of a swimmer I presumed to be Phelps himself. But when Curt clicked on the video, we got re-directed to Rick Astley singing, "Neva gonna give, Neva gonna give!" It was frightening and I was pwned.[​IMG]
    I will never forget that cold day..
    And as I finish my post, hummed melodies dance through my head. There's a speaker:
    "We're no strangers to loooovee. You know the rules, and SO do IIII!"
    And the red haired boy with a deep voice snapped his fingers joyously

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

I was rolled once down a grassy bank .. details keeping to myself :D:p

3. katonca

katonca

[​IMG]

{{:D}}

4. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

I didnt understand the q
    or the post
    so i improvised lol

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758720

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice