1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ricoh C4500 printer staples papers from some computers but not other: Windows 7

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by roseuz, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roseuz

roseuz Thread Starter

I am unable to get the Ricoh C4500 printer to staple papers when the print job comes from the Windows 7 computer I am using. However, using another Windows 7 computer or a Windows XP computer, the printer is able to staple just fine.

I have compared the settings on the two Windows 7 computers (the one that works and the one that doesn't), and everything seems to be the same. On the Windows 7 computer that I am using, the pages always print in the top side tray, even when I choose other trays. On the Windows 7 computer, the stapled papers print on the tray below the top one. I think this might be part of the problem.

Hoping someone can help me out with this.

Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148476

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice