Right mouse click

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sturoc1

When I am in my emails either Yahoo + hotmail and forward a message, in the text box if I 'right click' it instantly highlights all of the text. Is this the default setting ?

i have not seen this before and is kinda annoying.
I am using Firefox mostly as browser

thanks in advance

It doesn't happen with me. Does it also happen in different browsers? FF can assign some functions to keys while it is running.

sturoc1

Wondered about that being a FF option.
I had held the shift key for bout10 seconds when typing some text and the screen did the watusi and next thing ya know my mouse is doing different commands etc.
So it looks like firefox,
How do i go about restoring defaults. There is none in C panel -mouse preferences.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online