Ringing sound in pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hasib24

Hello this is my pc specs
recently build about two weeks ago . However last few days noticed when pc is on it makes a ringing sound very faint but its high pitched so pretty annoying not sure which component its coming from not speakers for sure everything in pc works fine good temp and everything .The sound however fades or stops when graphics card is being used .

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16339 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, -1 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 118 GB (77 GB Free); D: 1862 GB (1642 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., Z270M-D3H-CF
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

its not fan noise
How do you know!

There's not a lot of hardware in a PC that can make noise. Those that do make noise....those noises are completely different to each other. The the noise you are describing is very indicative to fan noise and that of a fan on high speed.

Unless you can post a video of inside the case where the noise is coming from....the suggested hardware stands as the culprit.

hasib24

this is happening when pc is only on idle when i do stress test or its in bios mode no sound btw also after close inspection i think its coming from psu unit i think coil whine how can i fix this ?

contact the mfr of the power supply and they will replace
or where u bought it.....u say only 2 weeks old....right?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!