Rio Grande and South Padre Island

SIXX

Some Pics looking at Mexico from the Rio Grande. Enjoy

South Padre

Can someone explain to me how to get the pics to show up as thumbnails, I copied the image location and pasted it into the insert image to get these to show up. I got it to work once before but don't have a clue on how I did it.

Thanks

Attachments

when you click on the attachment you get a pop up to were you can uplaod the picture then it will be a thumbnail. like in this pic. i posted this way so you can see it while reading

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I want to know how to get them to appear large instead of a thumbnail :confused:

After uploading the photo from your file you will see a link. Click on the link and "copy" the URL address, then click on the "Insert Image" symbol
and "paste" the URL address in the box. The image will display full size...

I want to know how to get them to appear large instead of a thumbnail :confused:

After uploading the photo from your file you will see a link. Click on the link and "copy" the URL address, then click on the "Insert Image" symbol
and "paste" the URL address in the box. The image will display full size...

If you upload the image here to TSG then that is all you need to do. If you upload it here and then put in the "Insert Image" of your upload also in the post it will make the image show up twice.
You only need to use the "Insert Image" to link to images some other place on this site or another site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online