Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise and fall civilization at war game

716 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DRPC 
#1 ·
well everytime I download the game and I have to put the second disk it tells me that it doesnt read it and have to put a full path which I dont understand the cd is new but it doenst read the second disk in order to proceed to the download

#3 ·
this might seem picky, but thats the way computers work and so we have to try and follow!

1. Whats the exact game name?
2. you said you downloaded the game, but have to put disk 2 in. Are you instaling the game from disk, or downloading from the internet?
3. If its downloaded, whats the source? Is it steam, a website or somewhere else? Different sources have different procedures and installations.

#5 · (Edited)
#6 ·
So to confirm, its being installed from disk, its from the physical disk, as opposed to being downloaded and burnt to disk?

#7 ·
Rise and Fall Civilizations at War, released in 2006, used Starforce DRM.

The version of starforce on it will not run in Win 10 or 8, AFAIK. It might work in Win 7 or XP.

The game was later released for free by Midway in association with the US Air Force.

Midway went out of business a decade ago, but you might find a link to this free version somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.