1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rise of legends - won't play.

Discussion in 'Games' started by drizzt911, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drizzt911

drizzt911 Thread Starter

Jan 21, 2011
    I have fully and successfuly installed RON:ROL on my XP laptop but now, when ever i try to play it, an error message pops up saying "Please insert dick 1" when it is already in the machine. I have tried to re-install it, restart my laptop and checked the system requiremets to the spec of my laptop. please help.
  2. Lichemperor

Jan 20, 2011
    I recall having a similar problem with this game!
    This was a fair few years ago so forgive me if I do not help...
    But I seem to remember after uninstaling the game there were some game files left over in the folder which I had to go and manually remove before reinstalling the game. I then had to click the setup rather than using autorun I think.

I hope that helps, doubtful as I am.

Otherwise, you could try downloading a patch?

If you have a friend with the game, perhaps you could borrow their disc to make sure it isn't your disc that is damaged.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975948