1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

rnaap

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by johng, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. johng

johng Thread Starter

Hi,
    I am having trouble with rnaapp.After a reboot I could dial out to the internet ok. But after clearing down and a bit later when rnaapp has shut down I try to connect again, but all I get is a little window with a red X in it and a OK button. rnaapp will not spring into action and I have to reboot again to get access to internet. What actually kickstarts rnaapp?
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled Dial up Adapter with no success.
    Any ideas please.
    John

2. Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Hi johng,
    Are you using AOL6.x or better or Compuserve 6.X or better?

3. johng

johng Thread Starter

No I am not using those. I am going to try reinstalling DUN to see what that does.
    Thanks
    John

4. johng

johng Thread Starter

I have now reinstalled DUN and dial up adapter but still after rnaapp has shut down it will not restart when I again try to access the internet, I just get the little window with a red X in it! I have to reboot and then I can again access the internet. I have also replaced rnaapp.exe file. Any ideas please.
    I used to have Netpal installed but it appeared to clash with another program Backup plus. I therefore uninstalled Netpal and the trouble seems to stem from that time.
    John

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65485

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice