1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rockstar: Supernova

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by JEBWrench, Aug 1, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

Rather than continuing the AI Hijack...

How the deuce is Zay-EEE-da still around?!?!? :eek: :mad: :confused:

Who keeps voting for her?

2. trekguy

trekguy

There's still too many of them... I can't keep track yet. I know the scary chick with the piercings is going to be there at the end. Who knows about the rest. The guys seem especially lame... mostly.

The only one I can recall is the one that looks like Clint Howard.....

.... Beennnnnnn.
    :D

Attached Files:

3. trekguy

trekguy

Dilana... that's the one... she's my early pick. (y)

4. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

Dilana's great. And the one who looks kinda like Clint Howard, I assume is Lukas (the homeless guy with the makeup).

They actually answered my question about Zay-EEE-da on the show tonight. It's because "They want to see what she'll do next" aka - they like that she doesn't wear any clothes on the stage.

5. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

Agreed, she and the homeless guy are my favourites. I honestly don't see much in the others - especially the cookie-cutter women they have in the competition.

Hence why I like Dilana. She's different. Wayyyyy beyond different. She's just out there. :p

6. trekguy

trekguy

She's out there, alright... but somehow, she seems the most real.

7. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

I think part of it's because she's not trying to be an individual just like everybody else. :p

8. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Dilana is awesome. (y) I think she needs to win. Period. Like Dave said last night, you need someone who won't "disappear" in front of Tommy Lee. Dave said something constructive! Wouldja look at that.

Storm: I like her, but not as much as Dilana.
    Patrice: Good singer. Boring. Just not rock enough.
    Dana: Getting better, but still so clean-cut.
    Jill: She's pretty.
    Zay-EEE-da: makes me want to mute my telly. A lot.

I'm not a big fan of most of the guys either, but the dude who did Coldplay last night? He was awesome! Yeah, I was confused at first too, but he did such a great job! That Iceland dude did a good job, too. I don't like Lukas at all. I thought he was terrible last night.

9. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

I think... um... Joseph? I think his name is? The guy who did "Losing My Religion" on the piano... I think he was the best performance of the night by far.

Storm, Patrica, Dana, and Jill... I can't tell them apart for the life of me. Jill's the short one who thinks she's Courtney Love, that's about all I can figure out.

But hey! Dana's getting a tattoo. So clearly, that means she's tough and a rock legend.

One thing I will give Zay-EEE-da, at least you know who she is. She's the one you hate. :p

Last night was Lukas' worst performance, even in my books, and I'm one of his biggest fans. But I'm pretty sure he's safe, although everyone on the planet's already realized that Dilana's the one who's going to win weeks ago. ;)

10. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

11. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

Right, right. Ryan... Starr I think?

Something like that.

And yeah, Tommy Lee was totally right about Ryan's performance. ;)

12. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

No no. Ryan Starr is from American Idol Season One.

Ryan Star is from Rock Star: Dilana's to lose. :D

13. Diamond Geez

Diamond Geez

Hey you guys leave off, we have not got it yet over here :mad: Dont want to know too much yet but Dilana sounds as if she could be good :eek:

Keith

14. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

I didn't watch AI until season before last, so I didn't realize the multitude of Ryan "celestial object here"s. :p

And sorry Keith, didn't mean to spoil anything for you. :(

15. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Sorry Keith. But it is a little silly for you to click on a link to a thread that is talking about a show in progress. ;) Come on, now! :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488604

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice