1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Rod Hole Sealant

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by silverado4, Oct 5, 2018.

1. silverado4

silverado4 Thread Starter

I've been using "Hydraulic Cement" in a powder form and mixing it with water to put in my rod holes in my basement wall to prevent water leaks. This is a messy job. I was wondering if there is something out there similar to hydraulic cement "IN A TUBE" like a chalking tube. This can be squirted in the hole, then pushed into the hole with a dowel to get it all the way back to the end of the hole and then keep putting it in until it reaches the inside of the wall. This must be the same type of mixture to prevent any future water from coming through this hole.
    Thanks.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Aqua-Flex Underwater Sealant and Adhesive

3. silverado4

silverado4 Thread Starter

Thanks, I'll take a look

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice