1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rogue Spear on the ZONE

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nuke, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nuke

Nuke Thread Starter

Do any of you play that game?

*crosses fingers to hope at least one of you do*

Well if you do, and if you don't, I've been having these problems on line.

This just started out of no where. I can play the game perfectly, but there is a load section, say in Counter Strike, where you can choose the weapons and everything, but its own screen. you can choose the weapons and then tell the host to start the game. think of it that way.

Now the problem is that everytime in the screen where we can prepare, it lags like holy...

The mouse can barely move. I can barely get any words in. It's horrible!

Can some one PLEASE try to help me out! This never happened before, but now, it's happening! Arrggg!

2. rbeaufor

rbeaufor

sorry NUke,

I actually play Rogue spear on the Zone, but I haven't had that problem. When I do lag on that screen, I lag in the game as well, indicating I (or someone else) have a bad connection .

I haven't played in the last month though.

Has it ALWAYS done this?
    Do you notice it on EVERY load?

3. TheUzIKing

TheUzIKing

how long you had the game???

4. Zathras

Zathras

i am having exact same problem, slow text in game, non responsive controls etc, been like it ever since i upgraded PC, sigh.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119444

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice