Rolling Clouds My Kingdom For Some Rolling Clouds

AKA Arizona

I have been [email protected]@King everywhere for a decent set of rolling clouds all I have found are some high dollar complete set of rolling clouds, I dont need a complete set I only need one set of rolling clouds about 800x220 to be exact. Surely someone here has some or knows how to make some................. :cool:

You have any picture to show AK? Do they need to be real or can they be made?
You can do a search at Webshots too.

Sony makes some very nice animated rolling crowd backgrounds---You will need their NLE to utilize them. You can also go to stock footage libraries but they are considerably more expensive. The other option is to go out on a windy day and shoot the clouds with your DV camera---I actually have some footage of this sourt and would be willing to send it to you as an avi file..

AKA Arizona

linskyjack said:
Sony makes some very nice animated rolling crowd backgrounds---You will need their NLE to utilize them. You can also go to stock footage libraries but they are considerably more expensive. The other option is to go out on a windy day and shoot the clouds with your DV camera---I actually have some footage of this sourt and would be willing to send it to you as an avi file..
Yes I would like to see the file if I could.

If it is a standard animated gif it will be cheesy as you know what. You could do a much nicer job with the one that is in the header and animate it with Flash. It would be smaller and far more professional looking. I just noticed that the church has a .biz domain, now that is cheeeeezy!

AKA Arizona

Rockn said:
If it is a standard animated gif it will be cheesy as you know what. You could do a much nicer job with the one that is in the header and animate it with Flash. It would be smaller and far more professional looking. I just noticed that the church has a .biz domain, now that is cheeeeezy!
I have told our pastor that very thing, I was not around when they set it up, I have been tring to get him to change it but he is worried about his overseas contacts............. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts