1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rolling Clouds My Kingdom For Some Rolling Clouds

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by AKA Arizona, Jan 26, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. AKA Arizona

AKA Arizona Thread Starter

I have been [email protected]@King everywhere for a decent set of rolling clouds all I have found are some high dollar complete set of rolling clouds, I dont need a complete set I only need one set of rolling clouds about 800x220 to be exact. Surely someone here has some or knows how to make some................. :cool:

2. hewee

hewee

You have any picture to show AK? Do they need to be real or can they be made?
    You can do a search at Webshots too.

3. izme

izme

;) (y)

Attached Files:

4. izme

izme

5. Raeli

Raeli

Any of these any good?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. AKA Arizona

I am undergoing a tedious project to animate our churches homepage First Church

7. linskyjack

linskyjack

Sony makes some very nice animated rolling crowd backgrounds---You will need their NLE to utilize them. You can also go to stock footage libraries but they are considerably more expensive. The other option is to go out on a windy day and shoot the clouds with your DV camera---I actually have some footage of this sourt and would be willing to send it to you as an avi file..

8. AKA Arizona

Yes I would like to see the file if I could.

9. Rockn

Rockn

If it is a standard animated gif it will be cheesy as you know what. You could do a much nicer job with the one that is in the header and animate it with Flash. It would be smaller and far more professional looking. I just noticed that the church has a .biz domain, now that is cheeeeezy!

10. AKA Arizona

I have told our pastor that very thing, I was not around when they set it up, I have been tring to get him to change it but he is worried about his overseas contacts............. :cool:

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/323642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice