1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rome: Total War Mouse Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Holly3278, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hi everyone. I am getting a mouse problem with Rome: Total War. For some odd reason, the mouse leaves a trail on the screen and it just stays there totally messing up the screen. My computer is fully compatible with this game so I don't know why its doing it. The only thing I can think of is that I need to uninstall and reinstall it cause I used to have a video card that wasn't compatible with it but now I just upgraded it to one that is compatible with it. Help!

2. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

3. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The problem still exists. I would really appreciate some help on this problem as soon as possible.

4. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Bumping this up once again in the hopes that someone will reply.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!