1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

RoN kills windows sound

Discussion in 'Games' started by 9rider9, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 9rider9

9rider9 Thread Starter

For a while i have been playing rise of nations, but today when i opened the game, i didn't have any audio and when i closed the game i didn't have any windows audio either. It just killed it. Every other game has audio working, and the only way to get the audio to work again is to restart my pc. And the problem just started today. Only Rise of nations is having this problem. No other game.

System specs(not good, i know):
    Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
    RAM 1.0 GB
    GeForce FX 5200
    DirectX 9.0c
    SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

2. Killer0

Killer0

I have problem too with rise of nations when i play after a 10 minutes game freeze and not responding about 2 minutes.i tried a patch but it didnt work so i deleted game and install again now it all works fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062818