1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rose Bowl 2006

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by ekim68, Jan 5, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. ekim68

ekim68 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mike
    Even though my team didn't win, this was a very fun game to watch...

Vince Young was amazing...

2. littlemar

littlemar

My husband told me that it was a great game (his team didn't win either) :cool:

3. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

Fantastic game. Texas really wanted that win and they fought hard for it. Good for them. I was personally rooting for USC and their 35 game winning streak, but, every streak comes to an end.

4. Deke40

Deke40

I went to sleep on the Penn State-Florida State game the night before and missed a great game but was so wound up on this one I had trouble going to sleep after the game.

I almost thought they were over hyping the game before hand but it lived up to all of the hype.

I know Vince Young had a lot of help but let's face it he was almost a one man show.

I have to hand it to USC and their defense for the way they kept Texas off Leinart all night. If Texas didn't have so much speed in their defensive backs it would have been a long night.

5. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

That game was AAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!! (y) I got to go out and watch it and the whole place went nuts when VY got that last touchdown on 4th and 5 with 19 seconds left. :D I thought we were going to have a riot on our hands. A very happy riot, that is. :)

6. Mulderator

Mulderator

7. iltos

iltos

i knew the trojans were in trouble the first time they blitzed VY....he just stood there while one of the 'little' SC linebackers 'tackled' him (bounced off him is more like it )

it was a great game...my hats off to the longhorns

8. iltos

iltos

....cept they need new colors ;)

9. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Fat chance, bucko. :cool:

PSST: Hiya iltos!!! :)

10. iltos

iltos

hiya di...that burnt orange or whatever it is looks fine on the players' uniforms, but it looks old and faded on the other 'official' costumes.....or maybe it's just the style of those costumes.....they look like they should be selling fast food or something.....trojanburgers? :D

11. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. They also seem to have this "thing" with white fringe. :confused: Most of my Longhorn "stuff" is white or black with orange logos or writing. That shade and my complexion? Scary stuff. :eek: :D

12. Deke40

Deke40

Just got back from Austin and there were a lot of happy faces around there.

I didn't get to Academy early enough this morning and only got a Rose Bowl sweatshirt. Going back tomorrow and try and get a Chamionship one.

13. teengeekgrrl

teengeekgrrl

I heard it was awesome... I didn't watch it though. The Sugar Bowl was my last late-night nailbiter for a long time.

Sugar bowl was pretty awesome too :D

14. dannyboyfx

dannyboyfx

It was such a hard game for me to watch. I am from Oklahoma, and while not an OU fan, I still hate Texas. I hate USC though also. In the end we figured Texas>Any Florida Team>Any Californa Team

So my team did win.

15. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431270

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice