Router keeps losing connection?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stepheno

I have a small LAN, three PC's each with W2k accessing the internet through an MRi AS-502 router. Every couple of days each PC loses connection to the internet although emails are still working.

If I switch off the router for about a minute and switch on then everything is working - until about two days later and connection is lost again.

Any help most appreciated.

stepheno

stepheno

Thanks - but I'm sure it's not. No changes to puters have been made for a year and this just started last week. PC2 and PC3 are switched off each night and PC1 (the server) is left on all the time. Many thanks.

stepheno

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online