ROXIO and Pinnacle Studio 8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hmartin1

I have Microsoft XP Pro on a Dell 8300 with a Plextor combo CD/RW and DVD RW drive and a CD/RW drive. I have Roxio CD & DVD Creator 6 and Pinnacle Studio 8.11.9 with a Dazzle 150. I purchased to convert old VHS tapes to DVD. I can capture video but the Pinnacle Studio will not recognize the DVD burner. Pinnacle support suggested that I uninstall Roxio CD/DVD creator because it may be preventing Pinnacle from seeing the DVD drive. If I do that I can't use either drive for data backup. Does anyone know a solution?

hmartin1

I upgraded to Pinnacle Studio 9 and that seems to have fixed the problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online