1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Roxio Creator Classic

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Kaiwyn, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiwyn

Kaiwyn Thread Starter

I read the other posts about Roxio but my question is a little different. I use CD-RW discs to back up my documents and photos. When I open the interface I have the files I want to back up in the top view and usually the CD-RW which has been put into my CD ROM loads and I can see what is on it. I then highlight the files I want to burn and "ADD" them wherever on the CD-RW I want them to go. This morning I burned one bunch of files, then cleared to a "New data disc" and put in the next CD. It did not load and the bottom view pane stayed blank though I could go to my Computer and clearly view what was on the disc. I assumed it was a fault on the CD and was able to click on it in the top pane and reformat then go back to my files and put the whole bunch onto the lower view and burn from there. I checked to make sure "Read only" was NOT selected, burned the file and thought nothing more of it till I tried other discs. Now none of them are showing in the view pane of creator Classic, even the one I rewrote. I did a full installation and reinstall of Roxio but the same thing is happening. I love my Roxio (even if I do have ther AVS programs, which, by the way I can't figure out for CD-RW discs as it keeps wanting to erase the disc.) so if I can get help with my Roxio I would much appreciate it.

Failing that...would I have to erase and reformat all of my Roxio discs before AVS will write onto and then keep adding to them?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1091493

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice