1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Roxio Easy CD Creator in XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by theMusicMan, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theMusicMan

theMusicMan Thread Starter

Hi All

Can anyone let me now how to re-install the default version of Easy CD creator that was pre-installed with my version of Windows XP HE?

There was no additional disc supplied for this product hence my wondering if it is shipped with XP or as part of my PC deal.

I have loked on the Roxio www site but can only find a download for the Platinum (£) version of the software.

J

2. lacher

lacher

Easy CD Creator will not work with XP. Their Platinum version will; of course, they'll ask you for $60 for the privilege.

HP has CD creation software that's XP compatible; not sure if it works only with their CD-writers or not. It's avaialble free on
    HP's tech support site.

3. Brooks

Brooks Guest

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66251

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice