1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ROXIO Easy Media Creator 10 makes my computer non functional

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by adrianIDRC, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrianIDRC

adrianIDRC Thread Starter

I installed easy media creator suite. It took over 30 minutes to install. (And my computer is pretty fast). After the installation my computer became very very slow. (Also, when I clicked on the easy media creator icon it took forever to display the screen and even more time to get a menu).

I had to uninstall all of the easy media creator programs. My operating system is Windows XP Version 2002, Service Pack 2. My computer is a Dell Dimension with an Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 @2.13 Ghz and 2.00 GB of Ram. The Dell came with Roxio Creator LE Dell Edition, Build: 2.4.32a, Serial Number: SC-204B28K.

What needs to be done to get it to work properly and fast. Would the solution be to take the loss and get NERO or some other software? Any sugggestions on some alternative to ROXIO and NERO ?

2. SSSteve

SSSteve

I had a simiarl problem I got on to email chat with Roxio and after a few hours I was fixed.May want to try tha
    tSteve

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701775

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice