1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Roxio Easy Media Creator 10

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by nomoroxio, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nomoroxio

nomoroxio Thread Starter

This is a long story but I am going to give you the short short version. I had EMC 9 and upgraded to 10, February 12. I have had nothing but problem after problem with the software. First concerning my sound, and now re-installation. Every time I go to reinstall the software after doing everything (including a clean install) short of reformatting my harddrive, the installation just stops and reverses the process. Then I have to reboot and try all over again. I have contacted Roxio, countless times, and even posted on their forum, but over a month later I am in a worse position than when I started. Any other advice would be genuinely appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!