1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Roxio Goback

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by freddie, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddie

freddie Thread Starter

Hello and good day to every one...I have Roxio Go-Back 3.1 personal Edition... It will only Go Back for 5 days Is there a program that will go-back for a few Months???

2. DVOM

DVOM

I use Norton Ghost and burn the OS images to CD. You can save them as long as you want.

3. raybro

raybro

It's been a while since I used the Personal Edition, but I don't believe you can change the size of the GoBack history file. That's what must be done in order to get more time recorded. But months , I don't think so. I now use GoBack 3.0 Deluxe. During custom installation, you can set the size of the GoBack history file. The default size is 10% of the drive size. Mine is currently custom set at 5Gb and has 3 weeks of history recorded. I'm not sure how much it will hold as that time frame was established when I disabled then enabled GoBack 3 weeks ago.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164319

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice