1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Roxio mydvd for cannon decode error

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by keacat, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keacat

keacat Thread Starter

Hi I hope someone can help me. (if I have used the wrong forum could someone let me know where to post this question)

I have edited footage taken on our digital canon dvd camera on the roxio mydvd for canon software supplied with the camera. I have successfully burned dvds.

I have now gone back into the project and when opening some of the footage have received the following message:

The software that's used to decode the media is not avaliable on this system. Installing the correct decoders for the files you are working on may help to correct the problem. - 47001.

I have this problem with nearly all the projects i have and am at a loss as I have not deleted anything that relates to it. (as far as I am aware)

I have tried to uninstal and then instal the software. this di not help.

Any suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/738587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice