RSA Encryption Trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YvesB

Good day folks!

I'm somewhat of a mid range expert in VB development. I have been learning .NET recently and have been struggling with this issue for the last few weeks now and I would appreciate the help of someone with this so that I can continu learning instead of banging my head on the wall... Since this is somewhat difficult to explain, I have prepared the follwoing GIF slides so everyone can quickly understand and come up with an evaluation of the situation and possibly a recommendation for me. So please dive in and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

PS. This is my first post on such a forum...hopefully I've done this OK ?

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online