1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Rules not working after Exchange upgrade

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by $lim, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $lim

$lim Thread Starter

I have recently upgraded from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 SP1. Ever since then my rules do not work. However, when i go to the rules wizard and run them, then they do work. Why are they not working automatically like they did before. i have windows XP and Outlook 2003. i have not yet heard of any other complaints from people about this probelm.

2. motofabio

motofabio

I have a SIMILAR issue. I'm running Outlook 2003 with Exchange on XP SP2. Been on this set up for about two years. Last week, out of the blue, all 20-something of my rules stopped automatically running. I can go in and run the rules manually, but that's a PITA.

I've seen multiple articles and notes about what to do when you upgrade from 2000 to 2003 and what to do when you start using Exchange, but nothing on why this might happen mid-stream and what to do about THAT. :confused:

Any ideas or can anyone point me in the right direction? THANKS!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430678

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice