"Run as Admin" Fails to Appear....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Herringbone

When I right click on a Command Prompt in Win 7 Pro Start, the "Run As Admin" fails to appear as one of the options...

I can't figure this out!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16353 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, -1 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 255 GB (134 GB Free); D: 0 GB (0 GB Free); E: 48 GB (43 GB Free); F: 1784 GB (1289 GB Free); H: 289 GB (207 GB Free); I: 465 GB (258 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASRock, 970A-G/3.1
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Enabled and Updated

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Does it appear on anything for instance Microsoft Security Essentials and is the user account an account with admin rights

This appears to be the same computer as on this topic
https://forums.techguy.org/threads/multiple-bsods-lately-diagnostics-to-run.1210262/

If so it is pointless starting a new topic when the one you are working on is dealing with apparent ram faults
And it is, with respect, very confusing to start a topic making no mention of the other topic which has been running since 15 May

This aspect of the - no runs as admin can be dealt with on the existing topic when and if the ram problem is sorted

Last edited:

Herringbone

OK, will re-post on my running BSOD topic.

Would delete this posting if I could.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online