run dll as an app/Tascam us-122 installation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nickbrom

I received a Tascam us-122 for Christmas, and can't get it to install. It may be the something with my USB, but then again maybe not. After I install the drivers, re-boot the computer, and connect the hardware I get the error:

Run a DLL as an App has Encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The data error report says:

Event type : BEX P1: rundle32.exe P2 : 5.1.2600.2180 P3 : 41107dbc
P4 : setupapi.dll P5: L 5.1.2600.2180 P6 : 004644e P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

And the Technical Information is:

The following files will be included in this error report:
C:\DOCUME~1/DIMENS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa3a.dir00\rundl32.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1/DIMENS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa3a.dir00\appcompat.txt

My computer is:
Dell 8300
Microsoft Windows XP
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
Pentium® 4CPU 2.6GHz
1.00 GB of RAM

Please let me know if you need other info! Thanks in advance for help with this problem!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online